Eng. N. Arunprakash
Department of Interdisciplinary Studies
B.Sc. Eng (Hons) (Peradeniya), M. Eng (Bangkok),
GREENSL® AP (GBCSL), AMIE (SL),
A. Eng (ECSL), AMIMechE
Eng. N. Arunprakash had received B.Sc. Eng. (Hons) degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering from the University of Peradeniya in 2012 and M. Eng. degree in the field of Energy from the Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok in 2016.
- Green Associate Professional Member of the Green Building Council of Sri Lanka (GBCSL).
- Associate Engineer of the Engineering Council Sri Lanka (ECSL).
- Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers, Sri Lanka (IESL).
- Associate Member of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE), London.
- Member of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).
- Member of the Asian Institute of Technology Alumni Association (AITAA).
- Member of the Peradeniya Engineering Faculty Alumni Association (PEFAA).
- Asian Institute of Technology Fellowship for Masters Studies (2014).
- Mahapola Higher Education Scholarship (2008)
|||Investigation on Maintenance Challenges of a Coal Power Plant based on Efficiency and Bearing Performance Analysis ( ), In , 2013.|
- Mechanical Engineer, Anuradhapura North Water Supply Project – Phase II, National Water Supply & Drainage Board (April 2019 - )
- Project Engineer, Ecosteem Pvt. Ltd., Jaffna (Oct 2017 – Feb 2019)
- Mechanical Engineer, the Design and Construction Supervision Services for Re-Construction of Central Sewage Pumping Station in Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles (June 2016 – Sep 2017)
- Research Assistant, Dept. of Energy, Environment, and Climate Change, Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok (Aug 2014 – May 2016)
- Temporary Instructor, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka (June 2012 – July 2014)