Miss. J. Sajeeva
Department of Interdisciplinary Studies
B.Sc. Engineering (Hons)(UOM)
Research interests : 3D Industrial Engineering, Nanotechnology, Technical Textiles, Smart Textiles, Mechanical Energy harvesting systems for the wearable electronics
Holding her Honours Degree of Bachelor of the Science of Engineering from University of Moratuwa with the specialization in Textile and Clothing Engineering. She obtained her minor in the field of Technical Textiles. She is the former management trainee of Hirdaramani Knit Cluster and worked as an Industrial Engineer
- Member of International Association of Engineers, Hong Kong (Membership Number277624).
- Member of Moratuwa University Textile Association (MUTA) .
- Automatic air inflatable safety jacket for bike Riders
- Natural Filter Made with Coconut Coir and Banana Fiber
Her research interests are:
- Industrial Engineering
- Technical Textiles
- Smart Textiles
- Mechanical Energy harvesting systems for the wearable electronics